Ring Center Paraiba Tourmaline 7.15ct (GIA Gemological Report: 2201902659) Color Green-Blue Adjacent (26) Round Brilliant Diamonds 2.19ct.tw 18K White Gold
ASK A QUESTION OR CONTACT US BY CLICKING WhatsApp ICON ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE ABOVE THE LAWSONS LOGO.
TERMS AN CONDITION
Lawsons Inc. has been specializing in fine jewelry auctions since 1993. With offices in the USA, Singapore and Hong Kong you can reach us through WhatsApp, email or call us directly and speak to one of our representatives if you have any questions about the auctions or jewelry items. We pride ourselves on customer service and we are here to make the process smooth and easy for our clients.
Prior to sale, all bidders must register with Lawsons Auctioneers online to participate in live bidding. By registering to bid and/or submitting any bid, you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions of Sale. FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE. All U.S. Sales Tax if applicable will be included in the final price as well as international GST taxes. Wire transfers will receive 3% off the purchase price. All lots are subject to a 15% buyers premium. Complimentary ring sizing is also offered prior to shipments of items.
Since we have offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, Items purchased can be hand delivered by our auction staff in Hong Kong and Singapore. You can also WhatsApp or speak directly to our representatives in Hong Kong and Singapore if you have any questions about the items or the auction. Free world wide shipping and insurance to all countries. Hong Kong and Singapore includes all Duties and GST in the price. All other countries only the GST amount is included in the final auction price. Wire transfers will also receive 3% off purchase price.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. PAYMENT: We accept bank wire transfers and credit cards. For your convenience bank wires can be made to the USA, Singapore or Hong Kong in local currency converted at the current exchange rate. Credit card payments accepted are Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express in US$ and payment can be made directly from the auction site. To verify identity a copy of your ID (drivers license or passport) and credit card may be required. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice within 24 hours after the auction. You can inform us of your method of payment and we will provide all bank wiring information on the invoice.
2. Lawsons Inc. guarantees that the weights are correct as stated on the appraisals. Appraisals may include valuations which reflect the full, highest retail price of the item in a specific geographic region. The terms Estimate or Estimated Value (collectively 'Estimate') as used herein may be an arbitrary value and may fail to represent an actual resale value, insurance replacement value, or cost of a similar good. Similarly, no appraisal value should be considered to represent the actual resale value, insurance replacement value, or cost of a similar good. No statement (oral or written) shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. In no circumstance will a vastly different appraisal or estimate of any third-party given on behalf of a purchaser in a LAWSONS INC. auction be grounds for a return, cancellation or refund.
3. All Sales Final, No Exchanges, No Returns, No Refunds.
4. In no event shall LAWSONS INC.'s liability for any breach, or act or omission exceed the Purchase Price (as defined herein) actually paid by the buyer, and in no event shall LAWSONS INC. have any liability under any circumstances for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including for loss of profits or revenue, costs of obtaining alternative property, claims of customers of buyer or otherwise), whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of, resulting from or in any way relating to the lot or its purchase, sale or the acts or omissions of LAWSONS INC..
5. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by LAWSONS INC.. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on LAWSONS INC.'s part as to the validity of any bid, the LAWSONS INC. will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, LAWSONS INC.'s sale record is conclusive. While LAWSONS INC. makes every effort to guarantee accuracy, in the event of a mistake on the part of auctioneer, and a lot is accidentally declared sold by mistake of the auctioneer, LAWSONS INC. reserves the right to cancel the sale and relist the lot in its sole discretion. Bids may be received by LAWSONS INC. through the internet or telephone. If in its sole discretion Lawsons Inc. agrees to refund a purchase you will be charged a 25% restocking fee of the final price which includes the buyers premium and you will be responsible for any return shipping and handling fees.
6. Bidder assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer (or expiration of time in an online auction). A bid entered by mistake on the part of a bidder is NOT grounds for a cancellation of the bid. Each bidder is responsible for his or her own account and bids. By allowing access to another who enters a bid without your knowledge will NOT be grounds for a rescission of the bid(s). Therefore, any bid made on your account will bind you to the bid in accordance with these terms. If an entity places a bid on a lot, then the person executing such bid on behalf of the entity hereby agrees to personally guarantee payment for any successful bid.
7. All bids are subject to 15% buyer's premium which shall be added to a successfully placed bid upon sale of each lot. All U.S. sales taxes if applicable and international GST are included in the buyers premium.
8. LAWSONS INC. has final discretion on the sale of a lot. The decisions of LAWSONS INC. are final. In the unlikely event that we lose our internet connection, LAWSONS INC. reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
9. LAWSONS INC. reserves the right to reject any bid at any time and at its sole discretion. LAWSONS INC. additionally reserves the right in its sole and unlimited discretion at any time prior to, during, or even after the close of the auction to exclude any person or individual bid and to award any lot to the highest accepted bid. LAWSONS INC. reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during, or after the auction without liability.
22020 Clarendon St. Ste. 104
Woodland Hills, California 91367
LAWSONS PTE LIMITED
20 Maxwell Rd., #09-17
Direct: +(65) 9616-1273
Office: +(65) 6408-9734
HONG KONG OFFICE
Lawsons Auctions has been specializing in fine jewelry auctions since 1993. Over 500 lots of one of kind fine jewellery items. All jewellery pieces come with a certificate of authenticity and appraisal and certificates from labs GIA (USA) or GRS (Switzerland) if pictured in the lot number description. With 3 offices and staff in Singapore, Hong Kong and the USA we are here to make the bidding and delivery of the jewelry as easy as possible. Please note that Auction prices are in US$ and can be converted to your local currency. All lots are subject to a 15% buyers premium. FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING. Auction prices include Sales Tax or GST. Wire transfers 3% OFF purchase price. Please contact us with any questions or information.